Social Media Manager
What is CleverTap?
CleverTap delivers over 10 billion interactions everyday across our AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to dramatically improve mobile user retention and conversion rates through behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration.
CleverTap is the leading customer engagement and retention platform that helps brands maximize user lifetime value. Consumer brands around the world representing over 10,000 apps—including Gojek, Sony, Vodafone, Carousell, and Cleartrip—trust CleverTap to help them improve user engagement and retention thereby growing long term revenue. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings, and is headquartered in Mountain View, California with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, and Mumbai.
CleverTap has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row (2020 and 2021). For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Position: Manager - Social Media
Responsible for coordination and execution of CleverTap’s social media strategy which leads to lead generation and brand awareness
- Coordinating and executing the company’s core social media strategy across all major social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Slideshare & Quora to enable funnel growth.
- Leverage tools like Sprout Social, Zapier, Meltwater, Outreach, Hubspot, Demandbase, Google Analytics and CleverTap to increase engagement and social media metrics.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing messages by working with colleagues across departments/ teams, including Marketing, Customer Success & Product teams.
- Repurposing content in formats required for various digital channels (Quora, Slideshare, Medium, Outbrain etc) to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Review and QA of every piece of content that is published from the Company’s profile/handle to ensure standardisation of content.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Media/BscIT
- 4 years of experience in social media/Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of paid marketing management, social listening and scheduling tools
- Well versed in all social media channels
- Writing and communication skills
Measures of Success:
- Increase in MQL Leads
- Increase in social media metric QoQ
- Increase in #opportunities through social media
- Reporting to: Senior Manager - Social Media
- Direct Reports: None
- Functional: project management, analytical skills, content writing, copywriting, influencer marketing, paid marketing, creating and managing reports.
- Behavioural: Creativity, team player, ownership of results, communication, collaboration, attention to detail
Why join us?
- You are a leader ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success