Manager - Success Operations
Mumbai, Customer Success
What is CleverTap?
CleverTap delivers over 10 billion interactions everyday across our AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to dramatically improve mobile user retention and conversion rates through behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration.
CleverTap is the leading customer engagement and retention platform that helps brands maximize user lifetime value. Consumer brands around the world representing over 10,000 apps—including Gojek, AirAsia, Sony, Vodafone, Carousell, and Cleartrip—trust CleverTap to help them improve user engagement and retention thereby growing long term revenue. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings, and is headquartered in Mountain View, California with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, and Mumbai.
CleverTap has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row (2020 and 2021). For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Position: Manager - Success Operations
As a Success Operations Manager/ Associate, you will have the admin responsibilities for the tools used by the customer success team. This includes the Customer Success Platform, Support Tool, Customer Onboarding Platform among others.
- Responsible for defining the implementation architecture and configuration of the CS tools to enable adoption of tools and efficiency of CS teams.
- Proactively recommend processes, tools and workflows that will enable efficiencies for the CS organization.
- Capture business requirements from the CS stakeholders for configuration, implementation of CS tools and ensure all products are implemented in accordance with those requirements.
- Prepare and publish periodic dashboards to enable data/ insights based decisions and enhance the performance of the CS team.
- Coordinate and align with internal teams, such as IT, Product, Engineering, etc to configure and develop the tools.
- Plan and execute training on CS tools for existing team and new hires, be the go to person and champion the adoption of tools.
- Provide day-to-day user support to the CS organization and monitor system performance.
- Prior experience as an admin for a customer success platform (Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, Catalyst, Strikedeck, etc)
- Prior experience as an admin for a ticketing platform (Zendesk/ Freshdesk/ JIRA Service Desk/ etc)
- Experience in managing a community software would be a plus
- Experience in project management and operations preferred
- Ownership and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Measures of Success:
- Project implementation
- Adoption of tools
- Efficiency metrics of CS teams
Direct Reports: None
Reporting to Director Success Operations
- Functional/ Technical: Business process understanding, Software design and deployment, Database concepts
- Behavioural/ Leadership: Problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, Communication
Why join us?
- You are a leader ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success