Quality Assurance Engineer (Manual Testing)
What is CleverTap?
CleverTap empowers digital brands to increase customer retention and lifetime value with the help of data, personalization, deep-tech and automation. We work with thousands of brands globally, including Dream 11, Dunzo, Lenskart, Zomato, Pharmeasy, MX Player, Premier League and GO-JEK.
CleverTap customers leverage Data, AI and Machine Learning for behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration. The platform ingests ~15 billion user interactions daily, and sends out about 2 billion message notifications each day on behalf of its customers. Our patent-pending technology was invented to solve for scale, speed and security. You can follow our tech blog here - https://tech.clevertap.com/.
CleverTap is backed by Sequoia Capital, Accel and Tiger Global. Headquartered in Mountain View, US, our 350+ CTzens work out of Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai, and other locations globally. We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the marketing technology space.
CleverTap is Great Place to Work-Certified™ and has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row - 2020 and 2021. For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
CleverTap's software engineers work collaboratively in a dynamic, highly-technical environment to develop a highly scalable next-generation user engagement and retention platform.
Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Define system and process to identify bug or defect which will help in delivering error free Program/Software/Product
- Prepare test plans, scenarios and write programs to test the software so as to identify bugs and enable bug free scalable software production.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define acceptance criteria of software
- Execute risk based approach of software testing and business process testing plans to meet project testing needs
- To participate in requirements, design, review meetings and evaluate requirements testability
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical, Mobile applications and UI (User Interface) testing requirements, protocols and standards
- Maintain the test use case repository, library and use them effectively to improve software testing productivity
- Prepare reports on software testing and educate cross functional teams with common or trending bug/ failure scenarios to enable right first time programs
- BS/MS degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in working with Web, Mobile and API Testing in both Automation & Manual testing
- 3+ years of experience in QA, preferably with Product Companies
- Experience using test automation tools like Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience with Vue.js/Jest/Cypress/TestCafe a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo)
- Security + Scale testing experience
Measure of Success:
- Bug free release
- Number of bugs encountered past passthrough
- Functionality coverage through automation
- Comprehensive test documentation, bug report, test cases
- Effective and transparent communication
- Functional/ technical: Business process understanding, Software design and deployment, Database concepts
- Behavioural/ Leadership: Problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, Communication
Why join us?
- Be a part of a global growth stage startup
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile technology space
- Innovate at scale, with learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success