What is CleverTap?
CleverTap empowers digital brands to increase customer retention and lifetime value with the help of data, personalization, deep-tech and automation. We work with thousands of brands globally, including Dream 11, Dunzo, Lenskart, Zomato, Pharmeasy, MX Player, Premier League and GO-JEK.
CleverTap customers leverage Data, AI and Machine Learning for behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration. The platform ingests ~15 billion user interactions daily, and sends out about 2 billion message notifications each day on behalf of its customers. Our patent-pending technology was invented to solve for scale, speed and security. You can follow our tech blog here - https://tech.clevertap.com/
CleverTap is backed by Sequoia Capital, Accel and Tiger Global. Headquartered in Mountain View, US, our 350+ CTzens work out of Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai, and other locations globally. We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the marketing technology space.
CleverTap is Great Place to Work-Certified™ and has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row - 2020 and 2021. For more information, visit clevertap.com
or follow us on LinkedIn
CleverTap's software engineers work collaboratively in a dynamic, highly-technical environment to develop a highly scalable next-generation user engagement and retention platform.
Position: Production Support Engineer
Responsible for providing production support with product updates and issue resolution to ensure product availability and uptime.
- To provide daily support and on-call engineering support with a resolution of escalated production issues to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- To interface with customer support (CS Team) to help resolve technical issues
- To work closely with technical teams to enhance the quality of existing product
- To develop debugging tools
- To follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews
- To follow release cycles and commitment to timelines
- BS / MS degree in computer science from premier institutes with top grades or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of programming experience in Java
- Android or iOS development experience (Good to have)
- Strong problem solving and debugging ability
- Familiarity with Linux commands, API Frameworks
- Measure of Success:
- Number of production issues resolved successfully
- Efficiency in debugging
- Debugging tools developed which aid in identifying the root cause
- Following structured approach to solve problems and document/communicate effectively with other teams (CS, Engineering, Product etc)
- Reporting to: Manager Production Support
- Direct Reports: None
- Functional: Debugging ability, prioritization and scheduling skills
- Behavioral: Strong problem solving, sense of urgency and prioritization
Why join us?
- Be a part of a global growth stage startup
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile technology space
- Innovate at scale, with learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success