Manager Sales Operation - DealDesk
What is CleverTap?
CleverTap delivers over 10 billion interactions everyday across our AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to dramatically improve mobile user retention and conversion rates through behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration.
CleverTap is the leading customer engagement and retention platform that helps brands maximize user lifetime value. Consumer brands around the world representing over 10,000 apps—including Gojek, Sony, Vodafone, Carousell, and Cleartrip—trust CleverTap to help them improve user engagement and retention thereby growing long term revenue. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings, and is headquartered in Mountain View, California with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, and Mumbai.
CleverTap has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row (2020 and 2021). For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Position: Manager Process, Sales Operations
As Sales Operations Process Manager you will be an individual contributor with the unique opportunity to own and build the operational foundation for our sales team to scale. In this position, you will play a critical role in supporting the Sales organization by helping to improve all elements of the sales process, structure, and supporting analytics. You will be the subject matter expert for Lead to Order processes and work cross-functionally with business stakeholders, including sales, finance, legal, and marketing. You own and maintain the operational cadence, business reviews, as well as monitoring and improvement of the overall pulse of the sales team through process optimization, data-driven decision-making, and strategic initiatives. You will be highly motivated, process-driven, a prolific relationship builder, problem solver and extremely detail orientated.
- Develop, improve, document and implement end-to-end sales processes with a focus on the sales experience of internal participants and customers.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the full Lead-to-Order flow.
- Enforce data hygiene at every step of Lead-to-Order
- Partner with cross-functional teams to refine lead qualification and conversion, deal attribution, opportunity progression, quoting and order submission and contracting
- Process, analyze and report on process improvement initiatives via reporting and dashboards.
- Support commercial contract execution in collaboration with Legal.
- Maintain organized files and data for each contract, including the original contract, relevant correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, and clarifications
- Drive strategic and operational improvements with a focus on scalability
- Improve business processes and systems that support the delivery of our Cloud service offerings
- Partner with business systems team to implement solutions to support process requirements
- Assess the experiences and challenges of the sales and channel teams and convert them into business and system requirements that drive efficiency and productivity
- Oversee execution of projects within a defined program while managing the timeline, risks, and stakeholder expectations
- Overall 7yrs+ and Minimum 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations Management; SAAS companies preferred
- Experience in CRM tools: Admin level proficiency in Salesforce.com and Hubspot
- Deep sales process and methodology experience and expertise
- Strong analytical and process definition skills
Measures of Success:
- Data Accuracy
- Lead to Order flow process adherence/ deviations
- Process improvement project deliverables - Functionality, Timeline, Project Cost
- User satisfaction
- Reporting to: Sales Operations Leader
- Direct Reports: None
- Functional: Sales support, Salesforces, sales operations
- Behavioural: Analytical thinking, interpersonal skills, attention to detail
Why join us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
- Scale and fast paced delivery + learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
- Seamlessly shift from working on MacBook to discussing "insert fav book name" over a drink
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success