What is CleverTap?
CleverTap empowers digital brands to increase customer retention and lifetime value with the help of data, personalization, deep-tech and automation. We work with thousands of brands globally, including Dream 11, Dunzo, Lenskart, Zomato, Pharmeasy, MX Player, Premier League and GO-JEK.
CleverTap customers leverage Data, AI and Machine Learning for behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration. The platform ingests ~15 billion user interactions daily, and sends out about 2 billion message notifications each day on behalf of its customers. Our patent-pending technology was invented to solve for scale, speed and security. You can follow our tech blog here - https://tech.clevertap.com/
CleverTap is backed by Sequoia Capital, Accel and Tiger Global. Headquartered in Mountain View, US, our 350+ CTzens work out of Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai, and other locations globally. We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the marketing technology space.
CleverTap is Great Place to Work-Certified™ and has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row - 2020 and 2021. For more information, visit clevertap.com
or follow us on LinkedIn
Position: Technical Account Manager
Responsible for providing complete technical solutions to the customers for CleverTap product integration with the customer's system.
- Partnering with the Customer Success Team, to own the relationship with customers’ technical team for the assigned accounts.
- Assist with product integration, provide solutions to implement Use Case, ensure performance and data sanity.
- Attend to customer queries, inquiries, tickets and resolve them to enable usage of CleverTap product by the client through the complete lifecycle.
- Participate in technical discussions with the customer to identify use cases, technical enhancements in the product and provide actionable inputs to the internal teams (CS, Product, Engineering, etc.)
- Document technical requirements create content, estimate schedules and timelines, goals/metrics, and customer objective key results and outcomes
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role involving technical problem solving, product implementation, technical support in B2B SaaS, Mobile, API, or Web-based technologies.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal skills), able to take complex technical ideas and translate them to non-technical stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome
Measures of Success:
- Customer onboarding days,
- Time to resolve issues/ requests,
- Product adoption - breadth and depth.
- Reports to: Associate Director - Technical Account Management
- Direct Report: None
- Functional/ Technical: Business process understanding, Software design, and deployment, Database concepts
- Behavioural/ Leadership: Problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, Communication
Why join us?
- Be a part of a global growth stage startup
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile technology space
- Innovate at scale, with learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success