What is CleverTap?
CleverTap empowers digital brands to increase customer retention and lifetime value with the help of data, personalization, deep-tech and automation. We work with thousands of brands globally, including Dream 11, Dunzo, Lenskart, Zomato, Pharmeasy, MX Player, Premier League and GO-JEK.
CleverTap customers leverage Data, AI and Machine Learning for behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration. The platform ingests ~15 billion user interactions daily, and sends out about 2 billion message notifications each day on behalf of its customers. Our patent-pending technology was invented to solve for scale, speed and security. You can follow our tech blog here - https://tech.clevertap.com/
CleverTap is backed by Sequoia Capital, Accel and Tiger Global. Headquartered in Mountain View, US, our 350+ CTzens work out of Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai, and other locations globally. We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the marketing technology space.
CleverTap is Great Place to Work-Certified™ and has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row - 2020 and 2021. For more information, visit clevertap.com
or follow us on LinkedIn
CleverTap's software engineers work collaboratively in a dynamic, highly-technical environment to develop a highly scalable next-generation user engagement and retention platform.
Position: Frontend Engineer
We are looking for an engineering mindset which brings fresh ideas from various areas, including large-scale platform design, UI/UX, security practices, large-scale data retrieval and processing environments.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be working closely with product managers, designers, QA engineers, design oriented frontend engineers, and will be responsible for designing, building, deploying and scaling various frontend interfaces under the umbrella of CleverTap Platform.
You will play an integral role in improving the user experience of our Frontend modules as well as build and enhance frameworks and tools to improve the development experience and productivity of our frontend engineers and bring delight to our customers.
Responsible for writing bug-free programs that conforms with coding guidelines and best practices while delivering the functional requirements at scale. Investigates and fixes bugs, writes tests. Communicates progress, identifies blocking issues.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to programming specifications that will produce visual elements of the application
- Work on Front-end frameworks such as SPA frameworks, preferably Vue
- Participate in team meetings. Communicating clearly.
- 1-3 years of experience in front-end development.
- Applicants with 3+ years relevant experience must be proficient in React/Vue js
- Understanding of SPA frameworks, preferably Vue
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Comfortable with a high paced environment.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of node, npm, webpack.
Measure of Success:
- Quality and bug-free codes
- Ability to learn and take up challenging tasks
- Reports to: Team Lead
- Direct reports: None
- Functional Competencies: Programming, User perspective, SDLC
- Behavioral Competencies: Eager to learn, proactive, problem solving, collaboration
Why join us?
- Be a part of a global growth stage startup
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile technology space
- Innovate at scale, with learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success