Technical Account Manager
Jakarta, Customer Success
What is CleverTap?
CleverTap delivers over 10 billion interactions every day across our AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to dramatically improve mobile user retention and conversion rates through behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration.
CleverTap is the leading customer engagement and retention platform that helps brands maximize user lifetime value. Consumer brands around the world representing over 10,000 apps—including Gojek, Sony, Vodafone, Carousell, and Cleartrip—trust CleverTap to help them improve user engagement and retention thereby growing long-term revenue. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings, and is headquartered in Mountain View, California with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, and Mumbai.
CleverTap has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row (2020 and 2021). For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Position: Techincal Account Manager
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Responsible for providing complete technical solutions to the customers for CleverTap product integration with the customer's system.
- Partnering with the Customer Success Team, to own the relationship with customers’ technical team for the assigned accounts.
- Assist with product integration, provide solutions to implement Use Case, ensure performance and data sanity.
- Attend to customer queries, inquiries, tickets and resolve them to enable usage of CleverTap product by the client through the complete lifecycle.
- Participate in technical discussions with the customer to identify use cases, technical enhancements in the product and provide actionable inputs to the internal teams (CS, Product, Engineering, etc.)
- Document technical requirements create content, estimate schedules and timelines, goals/metrics, and customer objective key results and outcomes
- Experience in a customer-facing role involving technical problem solving, product implementation, technical support in B2B SaaS, Mobile, API, or Web-based technologies.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal skills), able to take complex technical ideas and translate them to non-technical stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa (Spoken, Verbal and Written)
Measures of Success:
- Customer onboarding days,
- Time to resolve issues/ requests,
- Product adoption - breadth and depth.
- Reports to: Associate Director - TAM
- Direct Report: None
- Functional/ Technical: Business process understanding, Software design, and deployment, Database concepts
- Behavioural/ Leadership: Problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, Communication
Why join us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
- Scale and fast-paced delivery + learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
- Seamlessly shift from working on MacBook to discussing "insert fav book name" over a drink
- Accountability and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success