Product Manager SDK
What is CleverTap?
CleverTap empowers digital brands to increase customer retention and lifetime value with the help of data, personalization, deep-tech and automation. We work with thousands of brands globally, including Dream 11, Dunzo, Lenskart, Zomato, Pharmeasy, MX Player, Premier League and GO-JEK.
CleverTap customers leverage Data, AI and Machine Learning for behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration. The platform ingests ~15 billion user interactions daily, and sends out about 2 billion message notifications each day on behalf of its customers. Our patent-pending technology was invented to solve for scale, speed and security. You can follow our tech blog here - https://tech.clevertap.com/.
CleverTap is backed by Sequoia Capital, Accel and Tiger Global. Headquartered in Mountain View, US, our 350+ CTzens work out of Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai, and other locations globally. We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the marketing technology space.
CleverTap is Great Place to Work-Certified™ and has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row - 2020 and 2021. For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
CleverTap's Product Managers work collaboratively in a dynamic, highly-technical environment to develop a highly scalable next-generation user engagement and retention platform.
Position: Product Manager (Technical)
The Product Manager - SDK is responsible for planning and execution of product development plans including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with a team of passionate professionals responsible for the design, analysis, development, and operation of the SDKs. The incumbent will be a self- driven software development leader who shares our passion for bringing the best services and tools. The individual should be passionate about leveraging teamwork and technology to create an environment for innovation.
- The Product Manager - SDK will be responsible for organizing and prioritizing the backlog and stakeholder requests for a team of SDK developers while helping them perform at their highest level.
- Work closely with the product owners of various teams with SDK requirements, as well as with the team themselves to define and shape the SDK product portfolio.
- Managing the SDK product(s) backlog.
- Prioritizing features and overseeing development stages.
- Actively involved in mitigating risk to successful team completion of product releases.
- Industry research to ensure our SDKs are up-to-date with environment changes.
- Develop and own the product roadmaps for all SDK(s).
- Partner closely with sales, engineering and customer success to set priorities and achieve the product goals.
- Perform competitor analysis and benchmarking. Design industry first path breaking products to solve customers and industry problems.
- Partner with Product Marketing on launches and sales collaterals, and other technical information required to support outbound marketing and sales activities.
- Work with Customer Success and Sales to account for and co-own NPS to improve the customer satisfaction index
- Works with Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Engineering to improve product adoption on the service/product area
- BE/BTech, MBA/PGDM(optional) with relevant experience of 5 to 10 years.
- Previous experience as a software engineer.
- Knowledge of different Mobile and Web Platforms: Android/iOS/JS/React Native/Other Mobile and Web Platforms.
- Intermediate/Expert knowledge of Jira, Confluence.
- Experience as Product Manager in Agile environments.
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum.
- Able to write and break down user stories, epics, and acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge of product release cycles.
- Able to make decisions and own them
- Ability to work with enterprise customers, requirement gathering, structured approach to problem solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to interface at multiple levels of organization and across functional groups to clearly articulate priorities and deliverables.
- Exceptional analytical skills
Measures of Success:
- Increase in TAM
- Reporting to: Product leader
- Direct Reports: None
- Functional: Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Behavioural: Cross-functional team management, strong presentation and public speaking skills
Why join us?
- Be a part of a global growth stage startup
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about building product and its impact on the high growth mobile technology space
- Innovate at scale, with learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success