What is CleverTap?
CleverTap empowers digital brands to increase customer retention and lifetime value with the help of data, personalization, deep-tech and automation. We work with thousands of brands globally, including Dream11, Dunzo, Lenskart, Zomato, Pharmeasy, MX Player, Premier League and GO-JEK.
CleverTap customers leverage Data, AI and Machine Learning for behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration. The platform ingests ~15 billion user interactions daily, and sends out about 2 billion message notifications each day on behalf of its customers. Our patent-pending technology was invented to solve for scale, speed and security. You can follow our tech blog here - https://tech.clevertap.com/
CleverTap is backed by Sequoia Capital, Accel and Tiger Global. Headquartered in Mountain View, US, our 500+ CTzens work out of Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai, and other locations globally. We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the marketing technology space.
CleverTap is Great Place to Work-Certified™ and has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row - 2020 and 2021. For more information, visit clevertap.com
or follow us on LinkedIn
CleverTap's UX Copywriters work collaboratively in a dynamic, highly-technical environment to develop a scalable next-generation user engagement and retention platform.
Position: UX Copywriter
UX writers play a critical role at CleverTap and work with designers, product managers, engineers, and others to write the words that lead a user through the CleverTap dashboard. But it’s not just the words—as a UX writer you think about the entire user experience and about how it can be made enjoyable for people to navigate. If you love words and solving problems, this is exactly what you’re looking for.
- Work cross functionally with designers, product managers, product marketing managers, and engineers continually to understand functionality in the dashboard user experience to craft accurate, useful copy.
- Write clear, concise, consistent language that’s on-brand and helps users navigate CleverTap.
- Write for various UI and UX components ranging from error messages, tool-tips, and descriptions, including system-generated updates.
- Work on different aspects of UX writing such as copy audits and competitive research.
- Collaborate with the product writing team to update and maintain the UX copy style guide.
- Find ways to validate UX copy through user testing, triaging customer tickets, and heat mapping.
- At least 2 years of experience in UX writing or writing content for customer interfaces.
- Must be a native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a love for the Oxford comma.
- Work samples demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
- Must have received or are pursuing a BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Communications, Design, or a related field.
- Proficient in the use of G-Suite products and screen capture software.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members in different time zones.
- Excellent people and time management skills.
- Can juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Either be familiar with prototyping tools like Sketch and Figma or be willing to learn them.
- Reporting to: Lead Writer
Why join us?
- Be a part of a global growth stage startup
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about user experience and delighting the users through your expertise in writing in the high growth mobile technology space
- Innovate at scale, with learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success