Customer Onboarding Manager
Mumbai, Customer Success
What is CleverTap?
CleverTap delivers over 10 billion interactions every day across our AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to dramatically improve mobile user retention and conversion rates through behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration.
CleverTap is the leading customer engagement and retention platform that helps brands maximize user lifetime value. Consumer brands around the world representing over 10,000 apps—including Gojek, Sony, Vodafone, Carousell, and Cleartrip—trust CleverTap to help them improve user engagement and retention thereby growing long-term revenue. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings, and is headquartered in Mountain View, California with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, and Mumbai.
CleverTap is Great Place to Work-Certified™ in India and has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row (2020 and 2021). For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Position: Customer Onboarding Manager
As an onboarding manager, you will be responsible for smooth onboarding of new customers to CleverTap via successful implementation of the CleverTap Platform for the Customer's Business Use Cases.
- Ensure smooth and fast onboarding of the customers to CleverTap by successful implementation of the CleverTap Platform with focus on reducing the “Time to Value” (TTV)
- Work closely with the designated Customer Success Manager from CleverTap, and at times work in individual capacity, to build relationships, educate, guide and train the customers Business Users, Developers and other technical stakeholders through the implementation process and successful "Go Live."
- Act as a product consultant to your customers: Help define technical solutions to implement customers business use cases, assist with techno-functional knowledge around product integration, troubleshooting, conduct technical audits & reviews to ensure adherence to Clevertap guidelines, quality, performance and data sanity
- Participate in technical discussions with the customer to identify use cases, technical enhancements required in the Clevertap product and provide actionable inputs to the internal teams (CS, Product, Engineering, etc.)
- Document technical requirements, create content, estimate schedules and timelines, goals/metrics, and customer objective key results and outcomes
- 2 - 7 years of experience in a customer-facing role involving SaaS Product Implementation, Project Management, Technical Problem Solving, Technical Support.
- Any experience of “Onboarding” SaaS customers is desirable.
- Prior experience in Customer Engagement & Retention or other Martech Tools / Platforms will be of added advantage.
Measures of Success:
- #Successful Go-Live
- Time to Value (TTV)
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Product Adoption (Breadth/ Depth)
- Innovative Measures
- Hands-On knowledge of working with Mobile technologies/ Platforms (Andriod, iOS, Hybrid), Web Technologies, APIs & Integration Techniques
- Understanding of Business Process, Software design, and deployment, Database concepts
- Understanding of Project Management methods & tools.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal skills), able to take complex technical ideas and translate them to non-technical stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome
- Problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, Communication
- Reporting to: Director Onboarding
- Direct report: None
Why join us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
- Scale and fast-paced delivery + learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
- Seamlessly shift from working on MacBook to discussing "insert fav book name" over a drink
- Accountability and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success