iOS SDK Developer
What is CleverTap?
CleverTap empowers digital brands to increase customer retention and lifetime value with the help of data, personalization, deep-tech, and automation. We work with thousands of brands globally, including Dream 11, Dunzo, Lenskart, Zomato, Pharmeasy, MX Player, Premier League, and GO-JEK.
CleverTap customers leverage Data, AI, and Machine Learning for behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration. The platform ingests ~15 billion user interactions daily and sends out about 2 billion message notifications each day on behalf of its customers. Our patent-pending technology was invented to solve for scale, speed, and security. You can follow our tech blog here - https://tech.clevertap.com/.
CleverTap is backed by Sequoia Capital, Accel, and Tiger Global. Headquartered in Mountain View, US, our 350+ CTzens work out of Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai, and other locations globally. We’re one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in the marketing technology space.
CleverTap is Great Place to Work-Certified™ and has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row - 2020 and 2021. For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
CleverTap's software engineers work collaboratively in a dynamic, highly-technical environment to develop a highly scalable next-generation user engagement and retention platform.
Position: iOS SDK Developer
Purpose: Build and deliver high-quality CleverTap SDK(s)
- Design, configure and build CleverTap SDK to meet business processes and requirements
- Design and build applications for the iOS & hybrid environments like React-Native & Flutter
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDKs
- Collaborate with a team of developers to define, design, and ship new features
- Collaborate with support and documentation teams to enhance existing processes and develop documentation.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Have knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- 1- 2 years experience in developing iOS apps
- Engineering in CS or related domains
- Expertise in iOS architecture and related conceptual models
- Should be conversant in Swift and Objective-C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals
- Knowledge of memory management, threading, and concurrent programming methods as applied within the iOS context.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Using Git version control software
- Use of package managers preferably Cocoapods.
- Functional/ technical: iOS Understanding, Software design, and deployment, Database concepts
- Behavioural/ Leadership: Problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, Communication
- Reports to: Manager iOS
- Direct Reports: None
Why join us?
- Be a part of a global growth-stage startup
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile technology space
- Innovate at scale, with learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success