Technology Specialist - Integration
Mumbai, Customer Success
What is CleverTap?
CleverTap delivers over 10 billion interactions every day across our AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to dramatically improve mobile user retention and conversion rates through behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration.
CleverTap is the leading customer engagement and retention platform that helps brands maximize user lifetime value. Consumer brands around the world representing over 10,000 apps—including Gojek, Sony, Vodafone, Carousell, and Cleartrip—trust CleverTap to help them improve user engagement and retention thereby growing long-term revenue. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings, and is headquartered in Mountain View, California with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, and Mumbai.
CleverTap is Great Place to Work-Certified™ in India and has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row (2020 and 2021). For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Position: Technology Specialist - Integration
Location: Mumbai, India
Responsible for providing complete technical solutions to the customers for CleverTap product integration with the customer's system.
Act as a technology specialist within the Global Support Team for integration of CleverTap platform with customer’s environment including mobile apps/ frameworks, third party marketing/ CRM application, etc.
- Assist with support requests related to product integration during implementation post go live.
- Provide technical solutions to implement integration to enable specific Use Cases.
- Participate in technical discussions with the customer over a call or email to identify integration issues, technical solutions in the product and provide actionable inputs to the internal teams (OB team, Engineering, Product)
- Document custom solutions related to integration, create/ update/ review KB contents
- Provide a meaningful first response.
- Leverage CleverTap and other technologies related documentation as well as Support Knowledgebase
- Adhere to Support Processes and Performance/ Productivity Metrics as may be defined from time to time.
- Assist with data import/ export between other systems in the customer ecosystem
- Engineering Degree (Computer Science/IT) / MCA with 3-5 years of prior work experience in SaaS platform
- Ready to work in shifts as per requirements of the company
Measures of Success:
- Customer Satisfaction CSAT Score/ Periodic Feedback from customers
- First-time resolution rate
- Adherence to support SLAs
- Quality of response
- Programming Skill (API/ Web/ Mobile) mandatory.
- Knowledge of multiple Mobile Development (Andriod, iOS, Hybrid) is a must
- Prior experience of working with mobile and web SDKs is mandatory
- Understanding of APIs and other integration technologies via middleware data integration
- Analytical, Troubleshooting & Problem-Solving Skills
- Has a clear and well-structured thought process and communicates effectively
- Listens actively, responsive, accepts feedback graciously
- Takes ownership of customer problem
- Objection handling and managing customer escalation
- Gives feedback to Managers
- Strong Customer Focus
- Reporting to: Associate Director - Global Support
- Direct Reports: None
Why join us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
- Scale and fast-paced delivery + learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
- Seamlessly shift from working on MacBook to discussing "insert fav book name" over a drink
- Accountability and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success