Associate Product Manager
What is CleverTap?
CleverTap empowers digital brands to increase customer retention and lifetime value with the help of data, personalization, deep-tech and automation. We work with thousands of brands globally, including Dream 11, Dunzo, Lenskart, Zomato, Pharmeasy, MX Player, Premier League and GO-JEK.
CleverTap customers leverage Data, AI and Machine Learning for behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration. The platform ingests ~15 billion user interactions daily, and sends out about 2 billion message notifications each day on behalf of its customers. Our patent-pending technology was invented to solve for scale, speed and security. You can follow our tech blog here - https://tech.clevertap.com/.
CleverTap is backed by Sequoia Capital, Accel and Tiger Global. Headquartered in Mountain View, US, our 350+ CTzens work out of Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai, and other locations globally. We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the marketing technology space.
CleverTap is Great Place to Work-Certified™ and has been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row - 2020 and 2021. For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
CleverTap's Product Managers work collaboratively in a dynamic, highly-technical environment to develop a highly scalable next-generation user engagement and retention platform.
Position: Associate Product Manager
The Associate Product Manager is responsible for the execution of product development plans based on the prioritized customer needs and works closely with the Product & Engineering teams to ensure product development and release as per the plan.
- Execute the product/ feature development process as per the product roadmap for the assigned section of the product
- Interact with customers/ users across the different levels of personas to identify their stated and latent needs with the aim of improving product experience.
- Interact with customer-facing teams (eg: Sales, Customer Success, Account Management) to obtain customer feedback and present them in a structured way to help PM on arriving at decisions.
- Prepare Product Requirement Documents (PRD) in consultation with the Product Manager, based on the priorities, and work with the development team for timely development and release of product/ features.
- Work with Design and Engineering to develop feature-level specifications inclusive of UX/UI design, validate assumptions, prototypes, and designs.
- Participate in regular sprint ceremonies to oversee the execution of planned features.
- Resolve issues by closely monitoring product issues and escalate to the PM or Engineering lead as required.
- Collect and analyze data for onboarding, day 7/ day 14 engagement, retention, etc. present them through periodic dashboards, draw insights to enable customers’ adoption and engagement.
- Create support and training documents for onboarding internal and external users.
- Experience in working with B2B SaaS or digital consumer products with an interest in building a career in Product Management.
- Graduate in Engineering with 2-5 years experience in product development or customer onboarding or product adoption.
- MBA/PGDM with a specialization in IT or Marketing or Strategy or Business Analytics will be preferred.
- Experience in working with enterprise customers, requirement gathering, structured approach to problem-solving, collecting and interpreting qualitative product data, and customer/ user feedback.
- Ability to interface at multiple levels of the organization and across functional groups to articulate priorities and deliverables.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies like Sprint, Kanban, etc.
Measures of Success:
- Product/ feature development schedule and timelines
- Product/ feature Adoption
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Time to Value (TTV)
- Reporting to: Product Manager
- Direct Reports: None
- Functional: Product marketing strategies, strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results, project management skills
- Behavioural & Soft skills: Cross-functional team management, strong presentation, influencing skills, and exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Why join us?
- Be a part of a global growth stage startup
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about building product and its impact on the high growth mobile technology space
- Innovate at scale, with learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success